Mint Communications has been connecting parents and their children with international schools through events, print, and social & digital media since 2012. We organise events and conferences (both physical and virtual); produce specialist publications and maintain several websites.
Our vision is to inspire parents to find the best education option for their children and our aspiration is for every parent to use a Mint product.
We are expanding our product offerings and are looking for the right candidates to grow with us.
Business Development Executive
· Execute strategies to ensure sales targets are met on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
· Support internal and external clients through consistent and error-free pre- and post-sales efforts
· Daily tasks include calling clients to tell them more about our products, drafting proposals for clients, and following-up on clients for bookings and materials
· Meet with and make presentations to clients when necessary
· Manage advertisement bookings, templates, questionnaires, and other materials from clients
· Manage client bookings in events and conferences
· Assist other team members in the planning, execution and administration of events
· Handle inquiries from the public and disseminate appropriate information regarding our products
· Assist in marketing and promotional activities
· Work closely with other team members
1) A university degree in any discipline
2) Excellent communication skills and English Language proficiency
3) Enjoy meeting and talking to people
4) Has own transport and is willing to travel for client meetings and to organise events out of town and overseas
5) Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar capacity. Job title depends on qualifications and experience.
6) Highly motivated fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
1) 5-day work week; regular working hours except during events
2) Monthly company outings and meals; quarterly CSR activities
3) Attractive monetary incentives if sales targets are reached
4) Supportive management who
is willing to teach and train – the founders take a long term view and are
happy to invest in developing people with entrepreneurial mind sets
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.